Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wording For Your Favor Tags Wedding Favors

Good bye Nantes!

Thursday evening, after this memorable rack I went to the airport waiting for my plane had the good sense to take off at 5am ... So I spent the night ( having learned their lesson from last time, I found a bench well stashed at the bottom of the airport, that way I did not get the police check. . Anyway, this weekend was the turn of pumba fun with the police (buddy!) )

Around 3:30, I'm engulfed in the departure lounge and I ' I could admire the sunrise ( it is still early in Ireland, 3:55 )

Once in Nantes, my parents found me for two days of intensive ... Appointments in all directions, the apartment empty and clean ... We did not bother ( I thank them the way! ). Friday was also a day marked as (Traditional ) signs of a drink on campus, the vast majority of children celebrating the acquisition of their IELTS.


Throughout the day, the apartment was empty, a bit of nostalgia creeping in passing, thinking back to all those good moments lived on campus during this year that has been Nantes my last with you!

Saturday, Lena could see the apartment, emptied of my belongings, and begin to glimpse the possibility of redecorating ^ ^

Ha chick, time to drink terraces N308 is well and truly over! Now let's go for 18 months in English mode, and 8 weeks to begin non-stop in Ireland!

Labis Vladus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment