Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Allergenic Laundry Detergent

Vacances!

A short little post for today ...

motivated than ever this morning I went to work a little earlier, just to make up work before the weekend ahead ... Arrived around 8am, I tell myself that this will certainly the first (and last ) Once I am in front taf Ken ... Lost, it was already ( ase ask what time it comes in the morning ) ... In short I worked all day seriously since I was waiting for an answer to a special request sent on a whim, yesterday in the evening ...

Result response fell during the day ( but what is his complaint? )
I'm on vacation until next Wednesday! Special arrival of Lena!
Thanks to the leadership for this small gesture more than fair play ...

So to celebrate that I found the friend Pierrot city history to enjoy the great atmosphere that is being set up for this mega weekend!

The Bise Vladus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment