Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Convert A Dog Cage Into A Rabbit Cage

Calendar is Calendar!

past two days Irish life was very rough, whether in Dublin, at work or flatmate ... Indeed, many events are in preparation!

Side roommate, the schedule of the week for the Word Cup games has been established ( I feel that the atmosphere will be good for the game, starting with the Brazil match tonight!) ... Preparations also successive arrivals of Lena and Arthur who will complement the strength of the roommate of the future =)

level job, everything goes faster and faster, on Monday I wanted to move my reports and analysis, I So did a non stop 8 which was directly followed with a Tuesday surprise at how much .... Anthony first arrived at 9am ( ^ ^ I was not expecting it ) .. After I chambered vis-à-vis the great game of "team" of France, he gave me an appointment in the hall of the steering committee for an impromptu meeting between management, he, Ken ( my co-tutor) and me.
Meeting Theme => My internship (original!)

After analyzing the report I had done in 2 hours last week, the director slip me an "Excellent", so me that I really like to work (the the school and the art of bullshit! ) before returning to the heart of the matter! Because I advance quickly while working effectively ( finally they said, because me ...) management has had the fabulous idea to add me to work ... Result almost half of my internship, I see the amount of work multiplied by two ( there will have to be really effective on pain of losing a four-day weekends! )

Coming out of the meet, my guardian smiled and cowardly one at that Jeremy, this is the report. But but retain well as in it is a finalized Across s not z , we're not American! ( Celtic would it chauvinistic? )

a big day short and long hours of work ahead ... idea confirmed when Peter was released in the same room as me 1 hour later telling me that it was impossible to do anything they want from where his question about whether my internship was ^ ^ noted
Dublin side
Finally, here is beginning to be euphoria, Brazilians ( many in Ireland) are out salsa percussions and chants for the game of the selecao, alongside many events are here in preparation.

First Thursday to Sunday evening, the French festival with events throughout the city honoring the French (reductions gained Id card for pubs, concerts and nightclubs). Many topics will be celebrated, evening Frenc / French touch in many boxes ( advisories singles! ).

In parallel, a second festival is being prepared with the street performance world where many concerts, shows and challenges ( oddly a lot of records based on beer, spears drums, minute chrono ...) And finally

Thursday and Friday nights were the last places large student parties that mark the end of the year! Ha

we will not get bored this weekend .. Hoping that the sun continues to be present to visit Dublin to Lena!

The wind, Vladus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment