Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How To Fix A Broken Tech Deck Board

Cocktail party!

This Wednesday, June 8 was not very exciting to work, since I spent most of my time writing reports ( I had the chance to discover three new folders on my office with a nice post-it on which was inscribed "Jeremy, it's for you!" you can imagine how I felt happy ...)

more seriously short I left work at 16:30, and tired of this long day, I took the bus ( nothing more classic you say ) .. After 10 minutes of nap eyes open I realized that I forgot to stop off at the right and therefore I was en route to Ballymun ( a return to the source !). 4 changes and 30 minutes later I was finally in the right bus ... that wasted time ... Fortunately that was internship (in general and without exception) nothing to do at night ...

Arriving home I discovered a pile of fresh fruit, I asked myself what do all these vegetables could do well there ... A few minutes later DJ Fero ( mode Magic System) and Lenka (straw hat on his head ) landed this evening will be " Cocktail Party":) Very good idea ... So I spent the evening enchainer lenses fresh juices (mango, grape, strawberry, peach, pineapple all spend even ginger (Ginger )). Lenka adding in passing that "she will prepare the same for my first night here with Lena ... ^ ^

short an excellent evening, very much the next (tomorrow, with the presentation of Peter's roommate)!

The Bise
Vladus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment