Monday, June 7, 2010

Canopy Reset Software

Bank Holiday!!

On Monday, June 7, 2010 marks exactly one month to the day that I'm in Ireland) and to celebrate here's nothing like a day of rest, with the Bank Holiday .. . It must be said that after the discovery day yesterday with my flatmates and weekends lived a few hours earlier I was getting a bit tired ^ ^

So yesterday, the day was devoted to formal presentations with roommates, I met them one by one, depending on their respective schedules (work, jogging, racing ...) Anyway it was very rewarding:)

First Ester, a young Czech who was always super nice smile is the person I know best in the house as it was three months I was in contact with her for the roommate. It is also she who welcomed me here and helped me settle.



Then comes Fero, a Slovak 35, ultra sports fan of this bike (he got Mount Ventoux to the shape! ) make the good atmosphere in the house with various music (salsa, Brazilian rhythm, david guetta ..) short of what we can dance all day!



The third member of the house, is here to set the mood, the rhythm running through his veins, Ivan the Brazilian home. A really cool and talkative guy! We already know that a big night ahead of us starting in mid-July, in fact he goes to Brazil, why not celebrate it the title of selecao !


Another Slovak is present in the house, in the presence of Lenka, a very sweet girl about 30 years. Well now she suffers a little, she has a backache ... But she knows the language to survive in France, as she has proven: " Hello, my name is Lenka!" "Would you sleep with me?, Maybe not this week!" Good admit everybody funny, I was a little embarrassed, but the atmosphere is really good boy!

Finally, I discovered yesterday, Lenka (yes, if you've followed, there are two Lenka in the house!) Very nice, she immediately asked how I felt Ireland, and added that I would not get bored here .. She told me that was also small sporting challenges in the roommate ( kind basketball, tennis .. ) With low stakes for the weekends!

short you'll understand the roommate, ad really the beginning of a new life! Here everything is made to feel good, for example this morning the breakfast was very friendly, since we have taken together, the turntables DJ Fero mode Tonus ( Africaliente! ) really nice! I look forward to seeing more!

The wind, Vladus!

Ps: For photos I'll put others they are from their facebook profile and lack Lenka!

0 comments:

Post a Comment