Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A3 Poster On Ms Powerpoint?

Wine party!

Today when I woke up I decided to move my job to the max, just to have a good weekend well made (you can already hear Pumba say "quiet with sausages! ") ...
I therefore at work, I turn on the pc and then I discovered an email from Jack ...

Who is Jack, will you ask me! Jack is my former landlord mafia Ballymun, it requires a bank transfer of 500 euros ( while my old rent was than 300 euros) for the unpaid rent from June (when I moved late May ...). Brief was not very friendly, Jack has been receiving a few dozen Chalant mail stating he could go to hell! Last mail received, Jack apologizes, he was mistaken Jérémy ( pipeauterie like nothing better?? )

This problem is solved, it was decided to defer with Pierre rack tomorrow ( Aperitif in perspective! ! ) then I started to taf ... great job all day, until receipt ( for Peter and me ) a guardian of our mail around 14h (knowing he was there from 13 to 14h and it told us anything!) asking us to write a 16h 10-page report on the progress of our mission ...

Result 2h and a shot of stress later, the report was done ... surrender and launched the beginning of the weekend and its war!

Returning home, nobody, everybody was working, so I'm going to do some sport and when I returned, everyone had finally arrived ... Later in the evening ( after a discussion with drunken Bart ! ) both Lenka came to see me ... Tonight after the "cocktail party" will be the Wine Party! (No need to abstract)

The wind, Vladus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment