Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kates Playground Rare Hardcore

Pendaison de Crémaillère de l'ami Pierrot!

Thursday was a day dedicated to rest and recover ... Finally, until receipt of mail telling me that his hanging Pierre rack took place ... So after a little quiet morning, I went in Dublin 4 (Dublin A very bourgeois) seat of the micro bigben and the Dublin Institute of Technology!



A very nice area which seemed to move. Arrived at 16h, we go to the supermarket to do our shopping! Today special offer on the Guinness 4L are only 10 euro ( really cheap for once, mas little sacrilegious anyway they are "cans" ... )



I entered the house of Pierrot advantage of the great Renaissance decor with crystal chandeliers and carpets on which are inscribed with the emblems of the family owners (lol)!


5:16 p.m.
Crisis meeting, launched on the rack tonight will be:



short, a great night which ended at 22h for me as it took me to go to the airport to return one last time in Nantes, moving with my parents forced ...

The wind, Vladus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment